Neta is proud to support progressive social and cultural movements in the Rio Grande Valley. We can help you make the most out of social media and digital tools to amplify your message and expand your reach to supporters across the Rio Grande Valley and Texas. We want to help you share your own story in your own terms and words.
While there are many creative ways we can partner, here are some ways we can get started:
- Facebook Livestream during actions and events
- Design and submit Snapchat filters for actions and events
- Assist in designing a digital organizing strategy that is suitable for your organization to amplify your campaign
- Create videos and stories to get the word out on your campaign
- Train your staff and volunteers on using social media, mass email, text messaging, and other digital tools to power your campaign and organization
- Get creative: Share your own idea on how we can work together.
To partner with Neta, send us a message at email@example.com.
- We are based in the Rio Grande Valley, the southernmost region of Texas along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- We are one of the fastest-growing Latinx-run progressive media platforms in Texas and the U.S.
- We are part of the emerging progressive infrastructure in Texas engaging young people of color on urgent social and cultural issues.
- We launched on January 19, 2017, the day before Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration.
- We are fiscally sponsored by the awesome people at Progress Texas Insitute, a 501(c)(3) organization.
- In our first six months of existence, we reached more than 7 million people across the U.S. through social media.
- Most of our audience lives in the Rio Grande Valley. Two-thirds of our audience are women between the ages of 18 and 32.
Learn more about Neta on our about page.