For press inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download our logos in a ZIP file, click here.
Please do not use our logo in any way that could be interpreted as an endorsement from Neta unless explicitly given permission to do so. Do not alter or skew the logos in any way.
We do not allow our work to be used for political campaigns. Please do not use our work in a confusing way that could be interpreted as an endorsement of your campaign or aid to advance your political campaign.
- We are based in the Rio Grande Valley, the southernmost region of Texas along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- We are one of the fastest-growing Latinx-run progressive media platforms in Texas and the U.S.
- We are part of the emerging progressive infrastructure in Texas engaging young people of color on important social issues and politics.
- We launched on January 19, 2017, the day before Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration. Yes, it was planned.
- We are fiscally sponsored by the awesome people at Progress Texas Insitute, a 501(c)(3) organization. No, they don’t control our content or editorial standards.
- In our first six months of existence, we reached more than 7 million people across the U.S. through social media.
- Most of our audience lives in the Rio Grande Valley. Two-thirds of our audience are women between the ages of 18 and 32.
Learn more about Neta on our about page.